Business Interruption Extension (Machinery Breakdown)
Loss of income: In payment of additional premium, the Policy can be extended to cover the actual loss of Income sustained by the insured resulting directly from Business Interruption.
Due consideration shall be given to the continuation of such reasonable changes and expenses, including payroll expenses, to the extent necessary to ensure the Operations with the same operational capability as existed immediately before the physical loss or damage occurred to Building and/or Contents.
Expenses to reduce loss: Phoenix of EA Assurance shall also pay to the Insured the additional necessary and reasonable costs and expenses incurred by the Insured in order to minimise its losses under this Extension and continue its business.
- Assets Protection and Loss of income
- Fire & Allied Perils
- Business Interruption & Consequential Loss (Fire)
- Burglary Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown
- Electronic Equipment Insurance
- Business Interruption Extension (Machinery Breakdown)
- Money/Cash in Transit Insurance
- Goods In Transit Insurance
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
- All Risks Insurance
- Plate Glass Insurance
- Projects & Transport
- Employee Benefits & Litigation Protection
- Special Risks